Camera Tracker / Mobile DVR / Mobile CCTV
Camera Trackers, Mobile DVR and Mobile CCTV
Our all in one solution.
Pay as you Track integrate to more than one camera type so costs and specifications will vary. Please contact us to determine which model is the best fit for you.
Why choose a tracking camera?
- One device records both your journey video alongside your tracking data.
- You can attach multiple cameras choosing from, front, rear, side and internal.
- The device has a 1TB upgradeable hard disc that provides one month's worth of rolling data at any one time for up to 3 cameras. This can be upgraded at any point to 2TB for more storage.
- Video footage is available as remote downloads of snippets stored with Vimeo or as streamed data, though this may carry additional data charges.
- Hard disc and sim cards are kept in a "tamper-proof" lockable case.
Pay as you Track integrates with a number of dash cams that are tried and tested for reliability and best-in-class. The dash cams record and store video footage of your journey to an SD card alongside recording your tracking data.
Why choose a dash cam?
- SD cards will record one rolling day of video footage.
- The SD and SIM cards are easily accessible.
- Your device will track reliably with good quality video.
- You can download your video footage remotely when best suits you.
If you are looking for memory storage that is not removable then we recommend a mobile DVR.
Once installed, hardwired trackers take their power from the vehicle. They are extremely reliable and difficult to tamper with. Pay as you Track integrate with several different hardwired trackers, made by different well tested and trialed manufacturers who all differ in price and features. There are also specific hardwired trackers for motorbike, tacho integration and plant and machinery.
For Tracking / Telematics without video, these are the best option.
Pay as you Track integrate with a number of plug-in trackers which are an exceptionally reliable form of tracking if you are looking for tracking telematics without the need of video tracking.
Why choose a Plug-In Tracker?
- They are self-fit, plugging into the OBDII port of your vehicle.
- The trackers can provide vehicle diagnostic information (if made available by the vehicle manufacturer.)
- Plug-In trackers are best suited for light commercial vehicles and cars.
Pay as you Track integrate with a number of battery trackers suitable for use where:
- size is important as space is at a minimum
- there is a need for a long-life battery lasting three to five years
- opportunity to change the battery is a problem
- power is not always available from whatever you are tracking
Choose the right battery tracker for you.
- Trailer tracking: A batter tracker can link to the cab’s power and fall back on battery power when not linked.
- Skip tracking: Have the benefit of not having to connect the tracker to an external power source while still receiving daily updates.
- Caravan tracking: Battery trackers are low maintenance and can be used infrequently.
If you want more consistent tracking of your caravan, we recommend our mobile CCTV camera.