The Company is committed to minimising potential negative impact on the environment. It operates in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and strives to use environmental best practise in day-to-day operation.
- Complies with its legal obligations under the current Health, Safety and Welfare Act and the Environmental Protection Act, together with other applicable statutory provisions and relevant codes of practice.
- Sets its own standards and targets if there are no relevant Government regulations.
- Considers environmental concerns and impacts into all of its decision making and activities, and purchases recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promotes environmental awareness among all its employees, encouraging to work in an environmentally responsible manner at all times.
- Trains, educates and informs its employees about environmental issues that may affect their day to day work.
- Promotes efficient use of materials and resources throughout its facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Encourages its employees to use public or share private transport to commute and to travel on work-related business, where transport systems allow efficient use.
- Communicates its environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strives to continually improve its environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing its environmental policy in light of its current and planned future activities and
- Provides access to information on the company’s environmental performance to relevant interested parties.