Sleek & Discreet 3G Dashcam Tracker
The dashcam tracker comes with 3G and WiFi capability, providing real-time tracking and over-air downloading of video footage.
Track: The tracking is as good as it gets with all the benefits and features expected and required for efficient tracking of your fleet.
Video: With a full HD resolution camera and an ultra-wide 150 degree viewing angle, the camera records HD video at 1080p. The footage is saved to a micro SD card which can either be removed or remotely downloaded from in the event of an incident.
How it Works
- Dashboard/windscreen fitting
- Wired into the vehicle and activated by the ignition
- Tracking is minute by minute and turn by turn
- Video operation is automatic and continual and previous footage is overwritten after 30 days
- Video retrieval either by removing the SD card or by downloading selected footage
- SIM provided in the package for tracking and video
Dashcam Tracking FAQs
How much mobile data will the app use?
The app typically uses less than 2MB of mobile data per month. The camera comes with a monthly inclusive video download allowance of 150MB.
How much data will it store on the SD card?
The micro SD card uses up to 32gb, which covers 1 full day of data.
Can I access the video?
Yes, either by removing the SD card or by downloading the required video clip via the Pay as you Track software platform.
How do I install a different SD card?
All new SD cards will need to be in FAT32 format and pushed into the spring-loaded slot.
What direction/angle does the camera use?
The camera uses an ultra-wide 150-degree viewing angle that captures more of the road.