Motorbike, Scooter and Moped Tracking
A small tracking device for use with motorbikes, quad bikes, and other similar vehicles.
Small vehicles can be susceptible to theft and open to the elements. With little space to place and hide a tracking mechanism, it can make the ownership of some form of bike quite risky and potentially costly in terms of the insurance. A bike is however very necessary in some jobs due to its flexibility and ability to get through traffic and into places other vehicles cannot. Tracking is, therefore, an essential cost-effective solution to protecting your vehicle.
How it works
- Low power sleep mode does not drain the battery
- Its form allows it to fit in small spaces
- Installation is simple, using a 3 wire installation and can be mounted with a tie-wrap, adhesive, velcro or screw mounted bracket
- The tracker is fully sealed and water-resistant
- Minute-by-minute and turn-by-turn tracking
- Equipped with speeding and driver behaviour options
Motorbike Tracking FAQs
Why is this for motorbikes/scooters?
Its small form makes it easier to install than a standard tracker.
Is the bike tracker weather proof?
Yes, the bike tracker (1175) is water-resistant with an IP66 sealed enclosure.
Can I fit the bike tracker myself?
Yes, the Bike tracker (1175) has a simple 3 wire installation: red (power), white (ignition) and black (ground). For mounting either tie-wrap, adhesive, velcro or screw mounting bracket.
What if the motorbike / caravan / scooter is stolen?
Provided that the thief does not discover and remove the tracker you will be able to see its location using the software.
What is the tracking like?
Your position is tracked every 60 seconds or turn by turn.