Pay as you Track (PAYT) Terms and Conditions of Sale
By placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these Conditions please contact us at [email protected].
For the purpose of this document the Customer may be an individual, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) and that person's legal and personal representatives, successors or permitted assigns. Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
For the purpose of this document the following meanings shall apply:
‘Subscription Fees’ means the daily or monthly fee for the use of the Services to which you subscribe on an ongoing basis and which may change from time to time;
‘Services’ means the software applications services provided by Pay as you Track Limited including any computer software programs, Smartphone apps, firmware and configurations and, if appropriate, updates thereto;
‘Goods’ means any physical goods you purchase under these Terms and Conditions of sale including but not limited to tracking devices;
‘PAYT’ means Pay as you Track Limited whose website is www.payasyoutrack.com. ‘Personal Information’ means the details provided by the Customer.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The Customer agrees to
- 1.1 to pay any invoiced amounts as they fall due;
- 1.2. that the Personal Information they provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects at all times;
- 1.3. not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name.
- PAYT reserve the right to
- 2.1. modify the price of or the content or withdraw either temporarily or permanently some or all of the Goods or Services;
- 2.2. modify these Conditions from time to time without notification, current Terms and Conditions are available at www.payasyoutrack.com;
- 2.3. make changes in the specification of any Good or Service, in particular to reflect changes in the specification made by any third party manufacturer. PAYT will endeavor to ensure that such changes do not reduce the quality or performance of such a Good and/or Service.
- Purchase of Goods and Services
- 3.1. In placing an order the Customer is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- 3.2. The Customer pays for the Subscription Fees by monthly invoice on 30 day terms.
- 3.3. Failure to make payment by the Customer for any reason may result in the Customer’s password, account and access to all or part of the services being disabled without liability to PAYT. The account may be re-activated within one month;
- 3.4. The Customer will be informed by email of any changes to the Subscription Fees;
- 3.5. Prices quoted, displayed on the website or by email exclude VAT and/or local taxes and delivery charges;
- 3.6. Estimated time frames for delivery of Goods are approximate as delays may arise outside of our reasonable control;
- 3.7. Connectivity
- 3.7.1.By using any PAYT Smartphone App the Customer agrees to accept responsibility for any and all charges incurred with its mobile provider and/or internet service provider;
- 3.7.2.Tracking Devices are shipped with a SIM which may not be removed from the devices. The SIM provided as standard is not set up for ‘roaming’ outside the UK, a roaming SIM may incur an additional cost to the Customer. It is the responsibility of the Customer to inform PAYT should they expect a vehicle to roam outside the UK.
- 3.8. Cancellation of the Services by the Customer is by email request to PAYT.
- In placing an order you confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
- PAYT may, at our own discretion, limit, restrict or reject any order placed at any time prior to the contract having been completed.
- Goods will be invoiced payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- On receipt of the Goods, ownership of and all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods shall pass to the Customer.
- The Customer has cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and may:
- 8.1. cancel any order for Services any time within 14 calendar days from the order so long as PAYT has not provided Services;
- 8.2. cancel an order for Goods at any time within 14 calendar days from the day after receiving such Goods, without liability. Goods must be returned to PAYT within 14 days, complete (with any accessories, leads or other items provided with the Goods) and undamaged. Damaged or incomplete Goods will incur costs up tor the retail value of the Goods;
- 8.3. PAYT will refund sums paid in relation to the order (less costs) within 14 days of receiving the returned Goods or evidence of the Goods being returned;
- 8.4. The Customer may examine any Goods ordered but if you use the Goods, you may lose your right to cancel your purchase. Use would include, but not be limited to installing the tracker into a vehicle, connecting to and/or accessing the internet. PAYT reserves the right to charge for the value of any Goods returned which have been used or damaged up to the full cost price of the Goods;
- 8.5. The Customer shall pay the cost of returning Goods to PAYT whether resulting from cancellation of the order or for warranty repair purposes.
- Limitation of Liability
PAYT will not be liable for any loss or damage caused in circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by PAYT, such loss or damage if not reasonably foreseeable, or the loss or damage is a result of a breach of these conditions by the Customer. In any event PAYT will not be liable for any losses related to any business of a Customer including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall
- 11.1. exclude or limit PAYT liability for death or personal injury resulting from its acts or omissions or those of our servants, agents or employees;
- 11.2. limittheCustomerrightsasaconsumerunderapplicableUKlaw.
- PAYT make no warranty that the Services will meet the Customer exact requirements or that they will always be available.
- The Goods are sold with the warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. This is in addition to your legal rights in relation to Goods which are faulty or which otherwise do not conform to the legally required standard.
- Neither PAYT or the Customer can be held liable If prevented from fulfilling obligations by events beyond reasonable control such as lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, acts or omissions of persons for whom we are not responsible, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
- Third Parties: benefit from these Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 applies to PAYT and the Customer only.
- The Customer may not but PAYT may, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of its rights under these Conditions.
- These Conditions will be governed by English Law.
- Each Clause of these Conditions operates separately. If any part is disallowed, or is not effective, the other parts shall continue.
- Please email [email protected] for information about our Complaints or Refunds Procedures.