Camera Trackers, Mobile DVR and Mobile CCTV
Our all in one solution.
Pay as you Track integrate to more than one camera type so costs and specifications will vary. Please contact us to determine which model is the best fit for you.
Why choose a tracking camera?
- One device records both your journey video alongside your tracking data.
- You can attach multiple cameras choosing from, front, rear, side and internal.
- The device has a 1TB upgradeable hard disc that provides one month's worth of rolling data at any one time for up to 3 cameras. This can be upgraded at any point to 2TB for more storage.
- Video footage is available as remote downloads of snippets stored with Vimeo or as streamed data, though this may carry additional data charges.
- Hard disc and sim cards are kept in a "tamper-proof" lockable case.
Pay as you Track integrates with a number of dash cams that are tried and tested for reliability and best-in-class. The dashcams record and store video footage of your journey to an SD card alongside recording your tracking data.
Why choose a dashcam?
- SD cards will record one rolling day of video footage.
- The SD and SIM cards are easily accessible.
- Your device will track reliably with good quality video.
- You can download your video footage remotely when it best suits you.
If you are looking for memory storage that is not removable then we recommend a mobile DVR.
Once installed, hardwired trackers take their power from the vehicle. They are extremely reliable and difficult to tamper with. Pay as you Track integrate with several different hardwired trackers, made by different well tested and trialled manufacturers who all differ in price and features. There are also specific hardwired trackers for motorbikes, tacho integration and plant and machinery.
For Tracking / Telematics without video, these are the best option.
Pay as you Track integrate with a number of plug-in trackers which are an exceptionally reliable form of tracking if you are looking for tracking telematics without the need for video tracking.
Why choose a Plug-In Tracker?
- They are self-fit, plugging into the OBDII port of your vehicle.
- The trackers can provide vehicle diagnostic information (if made available by the vehicle manufacturer.)
- Plug-In trackers are best suited for light commercial vehicles and cars.
Pay as you Track integrate with a number of battery trackers suitable for use where:
- size is important as space is at a minimum
- there is a need for a long-life battery lasting three to five years
- opportunity to change the battery is a problem
- power is not always available from whatever you are tracking
Choose the right battery tracker for you.
- Trailer tracking: A batter tracker can link to the cab’s power and fall back on battery power when not linked.
- Skip tracking: Have the benefit of not having to connect the tracker to an external power source while still receiving daily updates.
- Caravan tracking: Battery trackers are low maintenance and can be used infrequently.
If you want more consistent tracking of your caravan, we recommend our mobile CCTV camera.
Find out more about our battery tracker on YouTube. Click here to watch.
Pay as you Track's immobiliser is connected to your vehicle's ignition circuit and controlled from a digital output in your tracker. When you or another authorized individual activates the immobiliser, the switch is opened. This cuts off the electric circuit to the starter so the vehicle can't move. Ideal for: Individuals looking for an extra level of theft prevention. Vehicle rental/hire companies that want to immobilise their vehicles if taken out of a set boundary. To be fitted by an engineer.
Door Open Sensor
Pay as you Track's Door open sensor consists of a sensor mounted on the door that transmits a signal to a receiver when the door is opened, causing a self-triggered alarm. The alarm will cause an alert to be sent to your online portal, email or text. Ideal for: Individuals looking for an extra level of theft prevention and crime deterrence. Businesses looking to monitor when their vehicles are entered and exited. To be fitted by an engineer.
Pay as you Track's Driver ID provides vehicle-related businesses with a way of identifying their drivers. Business managers are provided with fobs to allocate to their drivers. The vehicles are fitted with a reader to which the fob connects. Once the reader is activated, information on the driver will be uploaded to the online portal. The report contains key metrics to keep you informed on the driver's performance as well as highlight any areas for improvement. Ideal for: Vehicle-related businesses that have multiple drivers sharing one vehicle. To be fitted by an engineer.
If your business needs to ensure compliance around vehicle/cargo bay temperature, we offer the ability to capture, review and report on this data remotely, by installing temperature sensors - perfect for refrigeration businesses. Ideal for: Refrigeration businesses such as food delivery companies. Mobile food vans To be bolted onto the asset.
Pay as you Track's privacy switch allows drivers to turn off GPS tracking while conducting personal activities. Ideal for: Vehicle-related businesses where vehicles are used for a combination of professional and personal use. To be fitted by an engineer.
Pay as you Track's driver behaviour allows you to monitor your or your employees driving standards as part of a risk assessment. Driver behaviour includes standard speeding events and (if enabled) driver behaviour events such as harsh acceleration, braking and cornering. Values are averaged over distance travelled so that you can compare vehicles 'like for like'. Ideal for: Fleets managers who want to improve driving standards. Fleets looking to improve driver risks. To be fitted by an engineer.
Not sure which device is right for you?
Don't worry, that's where we come in. We can help you and your business decide what solution is right for your fleet.